Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Winter fun- January 2011

As I sit here and update the blog it is 90 degrees outside and I come to these pictures of winter.  I can’t say I enjoy all the snow and cold but the kids sure do. 

Our neighbors have a wonderful sledding hill.  Each year the big boys make a ramp and we all take turns practicing for our future Winter Olympic tryouts. 

There is never a lack of "air" achieved on the ramp by Easton.

Sutton gets some good air, but might need to work on that landing.


Daddy and Easton look like professionals.

This year Mason got creative and brave and maybe even a little crazy when he decided to go down the hill standing up on the sled. I must say he actually did pretty well and has some innate talent for skiing/snowboarding.  Jake was so impressed with Mason's "sled skiing" that he decided to take Easton and Mason skiing in Dubuque.  They had a little lesson and then off they went.  It was reported that Mason fell down the least and they had a blast.  Mason made sure to come home and brag that daddy fell down more than he did! 

No comments: