Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Future Hockey Star? - Feb. 2011

One day I am in the living room doing something and I hear a very strange noise.  Now there are lots of noises in our house, in fact I am not sure there is ever a time when there isn't a noise of some sort.  This noise however was not one I was familiar with.  So I take a peek to find Sutton playing "hockey" as he called it.  He had taken the markers and connected them from end to end to make his stick.  He then found a lid (likely on the floor because the dog got it off the counter) which he was using for his puck.  While he wasn't exactly shooting the puck across the floor as you would in true hockey it was very cute to watch him scoot it with his "stick".  Gotta give the kid some creativity points for this one. 


No comments: