Sutton is officially a celebrity! Well... sort of. A few months ago People.come asked for submissions for babies with their first birthday cakes. And I knew I had the BEST picture EVER for Sutton. So I submitted it and kept checking and checking on nothing. Then yesterday someone emailed me and said they saw Sutton www.people.com and sure enough they picked his picture! I will include the link so you can go straight there. I submitted a write up and they chose parts of it for the caption. What they didn't include is that he was definitely the "save the best for last baby." The other 2 had very little interest in their birthday cakes and made only a minimal mess. And Sutton took it to the next level and destroyed his cake and had such a blast. This is one of my fave pics of all time! Enjoy!
http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20242009_20247372_20545014,00.html
dude, i haven't studied philosophy since 1996
12 years ago
1 comment:
That is so cool!!! Will it be in print, as well? I do love that picture!
Post a Comment