Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Out of the mouth of Mason

Mason and I just had a very casual conversation that I have to document. He was picking up markers and nonchalantly says, " I wish Taylor Swift was my mom." To which I replied, "why?" And he says, "well because she's such a good singer." (apparently he doesn't think so highly of my singing). Then he justified it by saying, "Well mom I will still love you. You could be my grandma." I guess it could be worse, but seriously my kid wishes an 18 year old was his mom!

2 comments:

Grandma Lana said...

Is Jake a Taylor Swift fan? Mason asked me if I had Taylor Swift in my car so he could listen to it on the way home from your house last time I picked them up! Of course, I didn't even know who she was!

The Gardiner Family said...

Love this story Brooke! Thanks for sharing!