We made a huge milestone this week. Mason has been potty trained for 2 years and Easton just over a year, but both of them wore diapers at night. This past weekend Mason stayed the night at grandma's and she forgot to put a diaper on him and he woke up dry! Amazing since he always wakes up here with a very soggy diaper. So he wanted to sleep with no diaper here and so far he's gone 5 nights in a row and woken up dry! Wooo hooo. And it gets even better! I know I often complain about monkey see and monkey do (Mason does something so Easton has to do it too!) well this time it worked in my favor! Easton decided he wanted to sleep with no diaper as well. Now I always thought Easton would be night trained before Mason because he has been much better about holding it during the day than Mason has. And for the past 2 nights Easton has also been dry. So no more big boy diapers in our house. Just one more little guy to go and we are done with diapers FOREVER!!! Sutton is 20 months and he is showing many signs of being ready to try it but I am soooo not ready for that yet. He must be able to pull his pants down and reach the seat before I am ready, ha ha ha.
Christmas update to come later, haven't even uploaded the pics yet.
dude, i haven't studied philosophy since 1996
12 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats! We are trying so hard to get Zoey out of Pull up at night and Abby is starting potty training. but she is scared! Cannot wait to not have to buy diapers!!
Yay!!! But, you know you just jinxed yourself by putting it in writing! =)
Post a Comment