So some of you noticed once again that I skipped a week of the blog; and some of you guessed accurately that we were sick-AGAIN! This winter has been so long and so germy. I am ready for spring. In the fight against contagious diseases we are losing the battle. The tally thus far:
2 cases of Strep Throat (Me and Easton)
1 case of Impetigo (Mason)
2 cases of Influenza (Jake and I)
1 sinus infection (me)
Multiple Ear infections
Various runny noses, sore throats coughs (the whole family)
It's been one thing after another around here, hard to keep up when someone is always sick and especially hard when the parents are sick for a month on end. I joked that I am going to just open the window and keep the heat on if we don't start getting better... I think I am serious! :)
Sadly I have no Easter pics of the boys and their baskets or finding eggs. Jake and I both had to skip Easter due to our flu, thanks to my mom for coming to get them and for taking them to Easter dinner. The boys got their baskets that night when they got home, I didn't even think to take pictures. Guess there is always next year!
So stay tuned to see what the Koller kids will develop next; will spring ever come?
dude, i haven't studied philosophy since 1996
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment