
I take great pleasure is finding matching clothes for all three boys and then dressing them alike. I am sure some people think it is silly but I think it is kind of fun. I realized the other day just how much I must be wearing off onto Mason. He went up to get dressed and asked if he could wear his Hawkeye jersey. I said of course. He came down in his basketball jersey with some non matching red mesh shorts and proclaimed, "I got some clothes for Easton too." He had brought down Easton's Hawkeye jersey and some non matching green mesh shorts. I had to laugh when I asked if he liked to match Easton he said, "yes!" I am sure this won't last for long, but I have it here on camera just to commemorate the occasion. Keep in mind it was about 40 degrees out that day too! Luckily we were staying home.
This weekend we are having our last first birthday party ever! Sutton turns one Monday and we are having his party on Sunday. Hard to believe it has been nearly a year since he was born. It was most definitely the fastest year of our life! He loves balls and the mini basketball tends to be his favorite so I thought a sports theme would be appropriate! Here is his invitation that a friend of mine made for me. Stay tuned, blog post next week will be his 1 year tribute and of course birthday party pictures.

And here's a pic of him from the other day, he has quite the personality and loves to make people laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment