Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just a general update

Sorry I have no great stories today to post about, and infact this is a day late as some of you know since we have become your Wed. morning reading ;) (not to mention any names Mary). So not much too new and exciting at our house. We have had the sickness bug sweep through this past week. Friday Mason stayed home with fever and bad cold, he then passed it to Easton who stayed home Monday, and now I got it. Lucky me. I will admit I feel bad for how the kids must have felt, I probably should have been a little more understanding of all of the whining because now all I want to do is whine. ha ha.

I put a for rent sign up at our old house again yesterday. We have shown it a ton but still no one seems to want to buy it. Ugh. Our current renters will be moving out on March 15th and hopefully we can get it rented shortly thereafter. I am also hoping that once our real estate contract runs out I can just drop the price and put a for sale by owner sign in the yard and get rid of it. Although it is nice having some build equity, it sure would be nice to own only one home.

Monday is Mason's 4th birthday so look for a birthday post then. I finally ordered our family pictures we had taken in October so I will post those on here too when time allows. Hope everyone is well and you avoid this sick bug!

P.S. Sutton slept all night the past 2 nights, but don't tell him I told you or it will jinx him :) Til next week, have a good one!

No comments: