Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Today we made special treats for daddy while he was at work. I will include the pictures below. I asked Mason who his girlfriend is and he said, "Morgan." (a cute older girl from school.) Later I asked Easton who his girlfriend is and his response, "Mason." So I repeated it and stressed the GIRL part. He then said, "Ian" (sorry dude.) And I said, NO GIRLfriend. And he said, "mommy." I figured that was a great answer and didn't press him further!
Lots of love from us to you on Valentine's day. Enjoy the pics and be thankful you didn't have to enjoy the mess. ha ha ha.
3 comments:
so sweet! you guys worked hard! I like the cookie in the bottom right corner with the billons of sprinkles.:)
Looks like lots of fun!!!!
So cute! I wish I was a Koller kid making those yummy cookies; looks like fun.
Post a Comment