For Mason's birthday party he decided to have a swimming party at the Coralville Rec Center. His them this year was Mario Brothers. It's so funny for me to see all the same toys coming back from when I was a child and my kids thinking they are so cool (that makes me cool then right?). He invited several people from school, a few from the neighborhood, and a few family friends. They had fun swimming and then eating cake and cupcakes. I found a new cake place called tip top cakes, the cake was honestly the BEST I have ever eaten. And as most of you know I have eaten a LOT of cake (it's my weakness). Let's just say we may keep tip top cakes in business.
Cute cupcakes with Mario Sugar cookie toppers
Close up of the cake
Singing Happy Birthday
For his birthday Mason wanted a new Hawkeye room. So we went all out and painted his wall black, and got tons of Hawk stuff to complete his new room. It looked pretty cool and he was happy with it. Hard to believe he's old enough to have a vision of what "his" room should look like.
No comments:
Post a Comment