Thursday, July 15, 2010

Papa is OLD!

Happy Birthday to Papa! 

We got to celebrate a big one this year as he turned 60!  The boys LOVE to take cake to people for their birthday so we had to get one for Papa. 



Here he is with the boys.  The boys think Papa walks on water and can do no wrong.  In fact one day Mason told me that Papa knows EVERYTHING.  When I told him no one knows everything he argued with me for a very long time until I finally gave up and said, ok whatever.  I'm not sure what their obsession is... I mean I lived with the man for a good part of my life and I am pretty sure he knew nothing and was mean... but they don't seem to think so.


A trip to Papa's is never complete without playing.  ( no wonder they love it there, he plays with them and buys them cool toys, unlike when I lived there and did nothing but scrub toilets and vaccuum.)

 



And the riding toys which are always the FAVE!

Mason on his fourwheeler (he's become a dare devil)

Easton on the good ole Gator

And somehow the little one is now big enough for the small four wheeler.

2 comments:

Grandma Lana said...

Great job on the "Papa" post. Something to treasure.

Jade said...

You have one of the best dads in the world. He is such a special man. Happy birthday John.