The tradition is that in our house when it's your birthday you get to pick where you want to eat. This year we asked Sutton and his immediate response, "Three Samurai." We tried to bribe him with Mc Donalds and Chuck E Cheese, but NOPE he wasn't having it. So off to his fave restaurant we went (and we weren't too sad since it is the fave of all of us in the family!)
He got the special treatment when the chef brought out a special bandana for him to wear while he helped cook the dinner. He thought he was hot stuff.
Here's a pic of Sutton's and my birthday cake. Best part of sharing a birthday is I always know I am going to get cake...cause I will buy it for him (and me too, ha ha).
The Party
His party was a blast as usual, lots of friends and family joined us. He had a dinosaur theme this year. He is our first kid obsessed with dinosaurs so this has been a nice change from John Deere, construction, and tractors.
And of course he got spoiled with presents. Happy Birthday buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment