Sunday, April 4, 2010

Professional pics

When Jake and I went to Florida for the Orange Bowl I fell in love with these shirts at Universal Studios in Orlando.  They said thing 1, thing 2, and thing 3.  Jake thought they were cute until he found out they were $20 a piece.  He just couldn't understand why I would pay that much money for 3 t shirts that the boys would be less than thrilled to receive as their "gift from Florida."  (yes we brought them some other junky stuff that broke and got thrown away within a few days...the tshirts remain, ha ha). 

I had to have the tshirts because I had a vision of just how cute pics would be in these shirts and I knew just who I could call to capture them.  One of my good high school friends started her own studio in Des Moines (http://www.landryannadesigns.com/) and so I called her and we made the trek for her to capture my "things."  She did a great job and there are too many good pics to post, but here are a few of my faves. 

This is so them... so in the moment!
.
Mason age 6

Easton age 4.5

Sutton almost 3

And some genuine smiles!

No comments: