Happy Birthday to our Sutton Button (who if you call that will tell you, "no.. just Sutton.") He continues to give us a run for our money and is spunky and stubborn and sweet all rolled into one. The big milestone with birthday #3 is he has to give up his paci the same way Easton did...cold turkey. So we will be heading to Ben and Robyn's tonight to give our paci to baby Asher who needs it way more than Sutton. Happy birthday to me too...giving up my birthday for my baby boy was actually worth it (most days.)
dude, i haven't studied philosophy since 1996
12 years ago
1 comment:
Sutton is blessed with an angel's face which will no doubt get him out of much trouble as he gets older! When he was born I didn't think he looked at all like the other two, then seeing this compilation, he certainly does! I cannot believe he's 3 ... I think I say that with each of your kid's b-days. :)
Post a Comment