Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sutton and Me!

Happy Birthday to Sutton and Brooke. Here we are on our shared birthday, he turned 2 and I turned 31 years more than him (gasp).

The previous weekend my parents got me my very own cake! Most of you who know me know that my favorite part of my birthday is the cake and I was less than thrilled to have to share MY day with my youngest son when he decided to steal my birthday. Thankfully I have been spoiled each year thus far (yah I know it's only been 2 years) with a cake of my own!
The next weekend Sutton had a Wonder Pets Birthday Party, he and his brothers are obsessed with the annoying show and I am counting down the days until everyone grows out of it.

He of course got way too many gifts. One of his favorites was golf clubs. Of course not only can you hit a ball with them they also make choice weapons for hitting your brothers! Sutton also got a great new picnic table and the box it came in was quite the hit as well. We then went out in the yard and played with one other present, a very cool bubble machine that makes millions of bubbles.

No comments: