Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Sutton!

Hard to believe the baby is 2 today. Time sure does fly. As always he acts way older than he is because of his need to keep up with the big bros. He's really starting to talk a ton and we can even understand most of what he says. I guess the other 2 really didn't have as much of the terrible twos as people talk about, or else Sutton has them way worse than the average child. He's been challenging lately to say the least. Very independent and throws the best fit in the house hands down. Sleeping is also challenge, won't go to sleep alone, won't stay in bed all night. I should have expected this stubborness. He was overdue and I was fine with that as long as he wasn't born on MY birthday, well he showed me who was boss and continues to do that on a daily basis. At one point I told him when he was little he needed to make sure I didn't want anymore babies and well he apparently listened because he's giving us a run for our money. Although he is a challenge he continues to be very sweet and still loves to cuddle. He's become more a momma's boy lately but that can change from day to day. So Happy Birthday to our baby today (oh and me too.) Here is his timeline!


2 comments:

The Gardiner Family said...

Happy Birthday Brooke and Sutton! Hope you have a great day!

Amber R. said...

Oh, I just love these...I hope you continue to do them until the boys are married with kids of their own! =) Happy Birthday to both of you!!!