
Ok so it's been a month again since I blogged and seriously I can't find the time! ugh. So I thought it might be nice for me to document the craziness that is our life at night right now. We seriously have something going on almost every night in our house. And that is only with 2 kids in activities, not sure how we will manage 3 in things. I know someday when I am retired and sitting on the beach relaxing and even a bit bored I will miss all the chaos... in the meantime I either need an assistant or a clone because I can't keep up! It's finals this week and next and then a week off before summer class starts. At the top of the list for the week off is to back blog... be back soon.
3 comments:
Amen, sister! =)
I always think 'just get through this and things will calm down later'...never happens...calendar always fills up! But, I have date night with J this weekend, so I am a happy girl! =)
What is the starting pay to be your assistant? :)
If you figure out a way to clone yourself, please do share.
I could use three.
Post a Comment