Sunday, March 1, 2009

The many faces of Easton

I just downloaded pictures from the last month to post Mason's birthday pics, and there are sooo many to dig through, but I did find some funny one's that Jake took of Easton. I enjoyed a post like this on Amber's blog so thought I would copy and post one too because it made me laugh when I saw all these...

p.s. I will get Mason's birthday post on here soon!

















4 comments:

onecent said...

HAHA! I love them! especially the 2nd one! He is so cute! :)
Penny

Keysha said...

love it...i think you need to have jake do the same faces, b/c man he looks like daddy in those pics!!!

Sarah said...

Oh my -- it made me laugh out loud. He is so cute. :)

Grandma Lana said...

Those made me laugh! Great idea. I especially liked the last one. Looked like a cartoon character!