Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to my BIGGEST boy!

Five years ago today I was in labor... and at 1:11pm on February 18, 2004- Mason Lee Tanaka Koller made his grand entrance into the world. It was a joyful day...but I will never forget the 18.5 hour labor, and 3.5 hours it took to push him out. He was a chunker, weighing in at 8lbs 8oz. But it was all worth it as he has taught both Jake and I love like we never knew before. There is something special about each child, and experiencing so many firsts with Mason is what has made him so special. Here is a photo tribute to his life thus far!

Happy Birthday Digs!!! We love you.


2 comments:

onecent said...

bummer, I couldn't get it to load! I just reformatted our computer, so we have to get things reinstalled. I bet it is just so cute though!
Penny

Tiny Tribe said...

ok- i don't even know your son and i'm tearing up. what a sweet tribute... i loved it!