Where does the time go? In just 10 days Mason will turn 5 years old. It's hard to believe. I do remember this time 5 years ago and I can remember I was MISERABLE and HUGE. Of course all of that was worth it in the end. We are having a party of course. With a few of his friends and our family. Probably the last one with our family because I imagine next year it will be a bunch of kindergartners running wild. He is all of a sudden getting into Transformers so that will be his theme. And thanks to Julie Glasgow we will have the coolest guy here that takes balloons and makes them into some of the most amazing things. Check him out here: http://www.creationswithatwist.com/
Here is Mason's birthday invitation I made, look for his timeline to come on his birthday Feb. 18th.

1 comment:
The balloon guy is awesome - you'll be amazed by him! Cute invite!
Post a Comment