Sunday, February 8, 2009

Boys are wild

When I tell people I have 3 boys under 5 years old, I often get the following responses:
  • "Wow, I bet you never sit down." (NOPE)
  • "I bet it's loud at your house" (YES!)
  • "You poor thing" (Well I wished for 3 boys, so have no sympathy for me!)
  • "I bet you are tired." (ABSOLUTELY)
  • "Are you going to try for a girl?" (NOT A CHANCE!)

Well believe it or not having 3 boys is GREAT fun most of the time. So here's a glimpse into what you can find 3 little boys doing on a daily basis:

Wrestling:


Jumping off of things



Cleaning up after getting dirty!



And occasionally all sitting still for a movie (well at least for 5 minutes)


1 comment:

onecent said...

cute post Brooke! I don't think there are many people than can relate you you in this way! I am one however!!! :)
(only add another boy, and older sister LOL) anyway, I bet you house is just as fun as ours!
Penny