
I can't believe that Easton is about a to turn 3 in 10 days! Time sure does fly. For his birthday he requested a skid loader party. Well that has proven to be a fairly impossible wish to grant so we are going with an overall construction theme instead. I made his invitations for his party last night and he thought they were "cute" this morning. Stay tuned, we told him when he turned 3 he had to give his pacifier away to baby Paige (my friend Lisa's baby), he keeps talking about it, but we will see if it works. I am working on his video timeline and will get that posted on his birthday. The birthday invite is above, and if you are in the area everyone is welcome to join! Be back to post later, I have a Mason post to make too :)
2 comments:
3?!?!??!?! man, where does the time go! I have your birthday is a smash Easton!!!
Penny
love, love, love the invite!!!! SUPER cute...might be stealing that one. lol
Wish we could come WAH ):
Post a Comment