Apparently there is something hereditary about liking tractors and other construction equipment. All 3 of my boys have been obsessed with them from an early age and so far it hasn't faded. All 3 of them also have said tractor as one of their first 10 words. Sutton is now saying it, just like Easton did... it sounds something like teh-teh. He points out the window and goes crazy if we pass a tractor when we are driving.
One of our other favorite things is Papa. And this is also one of our first 10 words. There is something about papa that my boys just can't get enough of. Not sure if it is the excessive tractor rides, the fact he thinks it is necessary that all of the boys have some motorized vehicle to ride on as soon as they turn 18 months (and in his words, "of course they need their own, they can't share, that's no fun.), or my own personal theory that he sneaks them pop and candy when
I am not looking so they think he's the coolest. Although we may never figure it out, they sure do love him. So when the opportunity arises to have 2 favorite things at the same time we never pass it up. The summer days are slowly coming to an end so we are enjoying as much outside time as possible.
I am not looking so they think he's the coolest. Although we may never figure it out, they sure do love him. So when the opportunity arises to have 2 favorite things at the same time we never pass it up. The summer days are slowly coming to an end so we are enjoying as much outside time as possible.
Oh and by the way I am sure as Papa is reading this, he would tell you that the boys think he is the coolest because he is the coolest and he's so great. Well let me be the first to tell you that he must have changed because I remember clearly some serious spankings when I was younger :)
3 comments:
You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what you need to do! :)
that is just too precious!!! i mean really, does it get any better? and especially for sutton button-papa, tractor, AND a binkie! lol
Hey Brooke! I got your blog address off of your facebook page...love it...what cute boys you have! I have one too if you are interested in checking it out...just lots of pictures of the kids!
http://hovecrew.blogspot.com/
I didn't even realize you had another baby...and he is a year already...I guess it has been awhile...we should catch up sometime soon! Tell Jake hello!
Post a Comment