Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We've hit a milestone!

Like last week, this week's post is also bittersweet but much welcomed! Easton is now mostly potty trained. He has gone on the potty off and on for the past few months but just this past Saturday daddy decided he was ready to make the leap into big boy undies.





I went to a meeting Saturday morning and came home to Easton in underwear. He went all day with only one accident. So we figured hey maybe we should try it again on Sunday. So we did, and he did well and had no accidents. He even rode from our house to Papa and Lana's without having to stop (more than we can say for Mason most times. ha ha) He wore underwear on Monday at school with no accidents and today has also been accident free. So I think it is safe to announce to the world that Easton is potty trained! Now only one more in diapers, that's nice. Here he is on his couch lounging in his new Thomas underwear.






His only problem at this point is that he still doesn't like to poop on the potty for some reason. I am assured by many mothers that this is normal. He asks for a diaper or holds it. I figured tough love would make him go in the potty and so far we haven't successfully gone poop in the potty, but I am hopeful that it will happen soon.



Today's weather is crazy. Started out around 40 and we are down to 3 degrees as I write this with a wind chill at -26. It's snowing and blowing and all the schools cancelled for the afternoon. We are staying warm inside and just driving mom nuts. As I was finishing this up I heard some splashing and a very quiet baby... so I thought you might enjoy seeing what I found. Typical life in the Koller house these days. Future plumber perhaps?


Tune in next week, who knows what may happen between now and then. I am adding a bonus picture of bath time last night.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for Easton! Now come to Florida and talk with your friend Kelly -- she wants nothing to do with it! lol

Audrey said...

Isabelle also took a very long time in the poop department. Sitting on the pot with her leappad to play got the ball rolling for her. :)