It was another great year at YMCA Camp Wapsie. Mason stayed in the teepee village again for 3 nights. John Klosterman joined him again and this year Ben Bowen also joined. Another neighbor kid Ethan Mason was also with them (he wasn't there when I took this pic). He had a blast and just loves the outdoors. When I dropped him off he had no hesitation and I kind of hung around with the other moms as their kids were a little more timid and unsure, not Mason. He kept looking at me like, "when are you going to leave already?" At one point he did tell me I could leave. The hightlight of Wapsie this year was that he passed the swim test so he could go in the deep end! Overall another fun time and he's already looking forward to going back next year... with Easton.
Mason, John, and Ben in front of their teepee |
![]() |
| The group! Mason is on the top right... doesn't look real happy to be there! |

No comments:
Post a Comment