Monday, July 26, 2010

Baseball

It was quite the crazy spring because not only did we have soccer 2 nights a week we had baseball and tball 2 nights a week as well... throw in softball for Jake 1 night a week and the Kollers are NEVER home...

Mason turned 6 in February, so we had the choice to sign him up for 1 more year of tball or to move him up to rookie baseball.  We decided that he would be very bored with tball and moved him up.  Moving him up was a great choice as he was definitely not bored, but he was by far the smallest and youngest kid on the team.  Most of the kids were 7 or 8.  He did very well and learned a lot.  Jake was his coach and that was definitely a challenge at times, but in the end I think they both had a lot of fun.  It was neat to see Mason improve so much.  He got really into baseball by the end of the season and I think he truly enjoys the sport (at least I hope so because I am crossing my fingers for just one of them to play college baseball!)

Mason Batting:


It's a hit!  Running to first.

Playing catcher.  He thought this was fun!

The team!

No comments: