Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mason's birthday party


So this was the year when I figured we would do a kid only party; however we have apparently set a precedent and people look forward to coming to our birthday parties (what can I say we like to party, ha ha). In the weeks leading up to the party I got asked by several people to make sure they let me know when the party was. So what started as a potential 8 kid party ended up being a bowling party for 32!!! We had a blast. 4 lanes of fun had by all. Somehow there ended up being 2 lanes of adults bowling, and then me and some other really helpful moms organizing the other 2lanes of 14 bowling kids between the ages of 2 and 7! It was most definitely chaotic and I wouldn't do it again, but everyone had a blast. So here are a few pics of the action. Hard to get group shots when it's sort of an individual sport :)

No comments: