Monday, March 22, 2010

Here come the terrible 3's

True to form Sutton is hitting the terrible 3's!

He's been throwing fits and become stubborn and particular. It's his way or the highway! This morning when I gave him a quick drink of chocolate milk (as we were trying to leave the house 10 minutes late) he was mad that I gave him a sippy cup with no lid. He started the fit and then tried to push the cup over. Jake caught it in time luckily, I picked him up and carried him to the car where I had to wrestle him into his seat. He's so strong but I finally won (mark that down as today's workout, ha ha). We left for daycare and he screamed for a few minutes, and then became silent. I asked him a question, he ignored me. Easton started talking to him, he ignored Easton. The 3 year old gives the silent treatment now. GREAT.

2 comments:

MBerdo said...

You certainly have your hands FULL!!

Audrey said...

silence is better than screaming though right?? :)