It’s no secret that I love to dress the boys the same. Although it started because I thought it was cute, I have actually found it to be quite practical as well. For example, when I go into a store to buy new clothes for the boys I don’t have to figure out what I am buying for who and I don’t have to look around much. I just buy 3 of the same thing, convenient and quick! But the other more practical part of dressing them the same is that some day when we are in public one of them will disappear, wander off… who knows which one, that could change by the day. And when the police come to question what they are wearing I will simply point to one of the other boys and say, "he was wearing that!" The funny thing is that Mason now enjoys dressing the same and often he picks out everyone's outfit the night before and lays them out on the dresser...he hates it when Easton doesn't want to match (yah he's my mini me, ha ha) Here are a few of my fave matchy match outfit pics.
We have hit a milestone... they no longer fit in a regular bathtub together, it's my whirlpool or our walk in shower these days for getting clean.
1 comment:
HAHA! love it! "he is wearing THAT" HAHAHAHA! and I love how you "dressed" them the same in the last pic ;)
I have the same unhealthy obsession. the only drawback (and I'll share since you may have thought about this yet) is that when the next season comes, and you have Easton wearing Masons shirt, and Sutton wearing Eastons shirt, that leaves an "unmatchy" for Mason. how do I know this???? :) :) :) :) :)
so I am now down to a lot of Ian and Luke matchys, and the other boys have outgrown the older matches. so.. it is tricky now. I have 4 boys in all different size catergories.
well, Caleb hates to match, but i do still dress them alike EVERY Sunday for church. i am pretty known for this ;)
Post a Comment