The boys have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of their first cousin. Finally, on Monday, March 30th at 1:53pm Tristan Lee Champ Koller was born weighing 7lbs 3oz. and 20.5 inches long (a whole week LATE). He's adorable and we are so thrilled. I was there for his birth and it was amazing! Michelle is a trooper and had a very long hard labor and delivery but she did it!!! I LOVE babies but obviously won't be having anymore... and now this aunt deal is like the BEST thing ever. I get a baby to hold and cuddle and see often and I don't have to get up with him in the middle of the night. I am secretly hoping Ryan and Michelle have lots more cause this is great! :) Here are pics of our visit to the hospital last night.
New baby boy!
Easton and Tristan
Sutton and Tristan
Teaching Tristan how to make silly faces!

4 comments:
Awwww...congrats, Auntie Brooke! He is such a cutie pie!
how CUTE! I love the faces the boys are "teaching" him.. I'm sure they will be teaching him many many more things over time ;)
I wanna be an AUNT!!!!! So glad you were able to be there for them, and got to experience it. So cool!
How fun that you got to be there! How is Michelle adjusting to mommyhood?
Post a Comment