One of the best parts of our new house is all our new wildlife friends. The kids are constantly looking out the window to see what is out there. We have seen many animals, deer, turkeys, many birds, and we even saw and heard a coyote several nights. Our latest fascination is a momma deer and her baby!!! We see her about once a day and the fawn is so cute. It bounces around playfully and then stops and nurses and then bounces some more. They like the tall grass at the edge of our yard, but I caught them walking one day and got a nice close up (through the window) so I thought I would post these cute pictures. Today as I was watching the mom and baby I noticed another deer in the distance that has 2 babies! Poor momma I wouldn't wish that on anyone :) But they are so cute and I am thrilled we have even more babies to watch. Here are some pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment